Saturday, September 8, 2012

Today's Lasangua

My husband and I both think this is my best attempt at creating my own Lasangua recipe yet:
My husband and I both agree that this is my best attemp yet at creating a no tomato lasangua


Fry together
Tbsp veg. Oil
About 2c. Chopped oinions
2 yellow squash
A large zucchini
a cup sliced mushrooms
1/4 cup chopped cellery leaves
Pound hamburger meat
T. Butter+T.flour+bouillon (made into roux)
t. Dried rosemary
t. Salt
t. Time
1/2t. Celery seed
1/2t. Margiorim
1/4t. Dried parsley

When cooked add:
Can of peas
Can of water chestnuts
Half can of cream of mushroom soup


In separate bowl:
Scramble 2 eggs
Add container of ricotta cheese
3T. Chopped cilantro
Parmesan cheese or Italian cheese blend

In baking pan layer:
Meat veg. Sauté
Mozzarella cheese
No boil lasangua noddles
Ricotta mixture

Bake in preheated oven at 325 for one hour.
This is posted from my iPad and I'm havering an extra hard time editing for spelling.


No comments:

Post a Comment